This prototype bass fusses our SB7 guitar body in to small, fun format suitable for most styles of play, and makes a cracking option for two peice band! This particular bass is finished with a unique spalted english sycamore top, capped on a beautiful 1 part ribbon sapele body. This is our first and only set neck build, it has a hidden neck pocket that continues deep within the body, to the bridge, so sound transfers as it would on one of our standard through neck instruments.
- 14”-16” radius
- 30” scale
- Dunlop jumbo fretwire
- Asymmetric neck profile
- 38mm nut
- 5 part neck block
- Artec soapbar size humbuckers incased in walnut
- Passive 500k wiring, with dedicated coil splits.
- Schaller 3D bridge and lightweight machines
- Body; 1 part sapele, capped with spalted sycamore
- Neck; Walnut, sapele and reclaimed mahogany
- Fretboard; two tone, lightly spalted wenge
- Other; shell inlay, stacked binding
Custom build options available
This guitar has been with us for a while and has taken some minor knocks and scrapes, but plays beautifully.
Made to order price £2100.00
Clearance Price for this guitar £999.oo
If you would like to buy this guitar or discuss a custom build, please do get in touch with us directly.