SB4 Serial number 04001P
I’ve always been a great lover of mid-80’s super strats, but I have often found a 25.5″ scale a little unweildy for me, but I find the shortfall of shorter scale guitars for shred is the softer string tension. This shorter scale shred machine is designed to fit a locking trem, to aid in giving a shred friendly string tension. The body shape is designed to offer better balance than our original SB3 model and a more traditional look and feel than our SB7 model, it also gives an aesthetic nod to the super strats that inspired this build.
This guitar also benefits from a contoured, carved back and awesome Masterwound Oil City pickups. This particular guitar is the prototype model.
- 14”-16” radius
- 24” scale
- Dunlop medium jumbo fretwire
- Symmetric neck profile
- 41mm nut
- Three part neck block
- Oil city Blackbird and Stonetone pickups
- Schaller, Vintage Copper locking trem and machines
- Body; cherry body wings capped flamed mindi wood
- Neck; quarter sawn maple and flamed mindi wood
- Fretboard; birdseye maple, purple heart binding
- Other; Purple heart, ebony, padouk and abalone inlay
Custom build options available
Made to order price £2510.00
Price for this guitar £1800.00
If you would like to buy this guitar or discuss a custom build, please do get in touch with us directly.
Check it out in action here!