Serial number 1B001P
This super thin, travel friendly bass combines balance with a light weight, and a funky feel for a different playing experience!
- 14”-16” radius 30” scale
- Dunlop jumbo fretwire
- Asymmetric neck profile
- Five part neck block
- Passive Artec Soapbar pickups with 250K pan pot wiring and coil tap.
- Can be upgrade as required.
- Body; maple body wings capped with UK sourced spalted beech
- Neck; sapele, mahogany and walnut
- Fretboard; two tone spalted Wenge
- Other; Shell inlay, found on a beach in Essex
Vintage inspired, hand applied acrylic, with stained and weathered back
Upgrade options available on this guitar. Custom builds available.
Made to order price £2395
Clearance price for this guitar £999
If you would like to try or buy this guitar or discuss a custom build, please do get in touch with us directly.