Serial number 70003
This guitar wants to be played and admired! The Hannes bribge from Schaller, gives massive, natural sustain, combined with the unusual Lace Alumitone pickups, for a diverse but versatile sound. The body wood on this guitar is piece of Catalpa aged around forty years. This wood is full of character with a long history in far eastern instrument building.
- 14” – 16” radius fretboard
- 25” scale length
- Dunlop medium jumbo fretwire
- Asymmetric neck profile
- Five part neck block
- thinline/hollow upper wing
- Lace Alumitone pickups, S/H
- Boost switching between 250k and 500k CTS pots.
- Body; Catalpa, inlaid with copper wire
- Neck; maple, walnut with purple heart core Fretboard; streaky, flamed ebony, matched binding Other; Abalone and copper inlay with quilted maple feature parts
Upgrade options and custom builds available
Made to order price £3295
Price for this guitar £2455
If you would like to try or buy this guitar or discuss a custom build, please do get in touch with us directly.