SB4 Serial number 04001P
this shorter scale shred machine is designed to fit a floating trem and give better balance than our SB3 model and a slightly more traditional look and feel than our SB7 model. This guitar also benefits from a contoured, carved back and awesome Masterwound Oil City pickups. This particular guitar is the prototype model.
- 14”-16” radius
- 24” scale
- Dunlop medium jumbo fretwire
- Symmetric neck profile
- 41mm nut
- Three part neck block
- Oil city Blackbird and Stonetone pickups
- Schaller, Vintage Copper locking trem and machines
- Body; cherry body wings capped flamed mindi wood
- Neck; quarter sawn maple and flamed mindi wood
- Fretboard; birdseye maple, purple heart binding
- Other; Purple heart, ebony, padouk and abalone inlay
Custom build options available
Made to order price £2510.00
Price for this guitar £2130.00
If you would like to buy this guitar or discuss a custom build, please do get in touch with us directly.
Check it out in action here!